Friends, my name is Deva and all of you are welcome in this post of ours, friends, if you have a friend or friend, then you want to gift books to him, if his birthday is about to come or for some reason you want to gift him a book. And you are looking for good books in which there is no comic of any kind and you are interested in reading, you are looking for something to learn from it, to overcome this problem, you have brought some best books to gift a female friend which you Can be gifted to your e-mail girlfriend.
I have asked all my friends to find out, out of which some of my friends are female and some of them are job earners. Together it took me many hours to make the list of this book and after doing a long research I have brought this book in front of you. With my hard work, I can claim that after reading this book for all the days, you will not need to go to any other website.
If you want to read this best books to gift a female friend then below is given which you can buy and read
some best books to give to a girl as a gift? | best books to gift a female friend
There are many books that would make great gifts for girls, depending on their interests and reading preferences. Some suggestions could include:
- “The Secret Garden” by Frances Hodgson Burnett: This classic novel tells the story of a young girl named Mary who discovers a hidden garden on her uncle’s estate and learns to find solace and healing through nature.
- “Anne of Green Gables” by L.M. Montgomery: This beloved coming-of-age story follows the adventures of Anne, a spirited and imaginative young girl who is mistakenly sent to live with an elderly brother and sister on their farm in Canada.
- “To Kill a Kingdom” by Alexandra Christo: This YA fantasy novel follows the story of a mermaid princess who must kill a prince to claim her throne, but ends up falling in love with him instead. Books To Gift A Female Friend
- “The Girl with the Louding Voice” by Abi Daré: This debut novel tells the story of a young Nigerian girl who fights for her right to an education and a better life, despite the many challenges and obstacles she faces.
- “The Lost Hero” by Rick Riordan: This action-packed fantasy novel is the first book in the “Heroes of Olympus” series, which follows a group of demigod heroes as they embark on a quest to save the world from a dark prophecy.
These are just a few examples, but there are many other great books that could make excellent gifts for girls. Ultimately, the best book to give as a gift will depend on the individual interests and preferences of the recipient.
other best books to gift a female friend list
Here are a few more book suggestions that could make great gifts for girls:
- “The House with Chicken Legs” by Sophie Anderson: This YA fantasy novel tells the story of a young girl named Marinka who is the keeper of the House with Chicken Legs, a house that can walk and travel to different places. Marinka must decide whether she wants to follow in her grandmother’s footsteps and become a guardian of the gates between the mortal and spirit worlds, or forge her own path.
- “The Giver” by Lois Lowry: This dystopian novel tells the story of Jonas, a young boy living in a society where everything is carefully controlled and there is no pain, fear, or love. When Jonas is chosen to be the Receiver of Memory, he begins to uncover the dark secrets of his community and must decide whether to continue living in the safe but stifling society or risk everything to bring the truth to light.
- “The Girl Who Drank the Moon” by Kelly Barnhill: This fantasy novel tells the story of a young orphan girl who is accidentally imbued with magical powers and raised by a group of kind-hearted witches. When she discovers the truth about her past, she must decide whether to use her powers for good or succumb to the darker desires that come with them.
- “Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky: This coming-of-age novel follows the story of Charlie, a shy and introverted high school freshman who navigates the challenges of adolescence with the help of his close-knit group of friends.
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho: This inspiring novel tells the story of Santiago, a young shepherd who sets out on a journey to find his personal legend and fulfill his dream of discovering treasure. Along the way, he learns valuable lessons about the true nature of success and happiness.
Here are a few more book suggestions that could make great gifts for girls, along with the publishing date, author name, and a brief summary:
- “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins (2008): This dystopian novel tells the story of Katniss, a teenage girl living in a future society where children are chosen to participate in a brutal, annual fight to the death on live television. When her younger sister is selected to compete, Katniss volunteers to take her place in the games and becomes a symbol of hope for the oppressed people of her district.
- “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green (2012): This heart-wrenching love story follows the lives of two teenage cancer patients, Hazel and Augustus, who fall in love despite the challenges and uncertainty of their illness.
- “Eleanor & Park” by Rainbow Rowell (2013): This YA romance novel tells the story of Eleanor, a misfit girl who is bullied at school, and Park, a half-Korean, half-white teenager who is struggling to find his place in the world. The two form a bond through their shared love of music and comics, and learn to navigate the complexities of love, family, and identity.
- “The Sun is Also a Star” by Nicola Yoon (2016): This YA romance novel follows the story of Natasha, an undocumented immigrant who is facing deportation, and Daniel, a first-generation Korean American who is on the cusp of attending his dream college. Despite their different backgrounds, the two fall in love over the course of a single day in New York City.
- “The Astonishing Color of After” by Emily X.R. Pan (2018): This coming-of-age novel tells the story of Leigh, a young girl who is struggling to come to terms with the sudden suicide of her mother. When Leigh’s estranged Taiwanese grandmother arrives and tells her that her mother’s spirit has transformed into a bird, Leigh embarks on a journey to Taiwan to find her mother and heal her own grief.
In the list of all these Books To Gift A Female Friend, you will find all kinds of stories and by reading which you will definitely get to learn something or the other in life, each of these stories relates some or the other words and gives inspiration from within. It has taken a lot of hard work, you may not like it, the main reason is that it did not tell the summary, but I have tried to write a little summary of all the books mentioned so that you will get to know about that book. More information can be obtained.
If you like the book mentioned by us, then you can share it with your friends and if you see any kind of deficiency in this post, then you can definitely tell us by commenting, whose suggestion we welcome. We do. So that I can improve and do more.