Here are a few books that may help with overcoming anxiety and fear:
- “The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook” by Edmund J. Bourne
- “Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy” by David D. Burns
- “Mind Over Mood” by Dennis Greenberger and Christine A. Padesky
- “The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook” by Martha Davis, Elizabeth Robbins Eshelman, and Matthew McKay
- “The Confidence Gap” by Russ Harris
- “The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment” by Eckhart Tolle
- “The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety” by John P. Forsyth and Georg H. Eifert
my opinion What books help overcome anxiety and fear?
It’s important to note that these books can be helpful in reducing anxiety and fear, but it’s always best to consult with a mental health professional for personalized recommendations and treatment.